Christina Seow

on July 31 | in | | with No Comments

Les Roches postgraduate diploma in hospitality management alumna Christina Seow Anantara Qasr Al-Sarab management training program

Having graduated from the Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration at Les Roches in May 2014, I am now spreading my wings and entering the hospitality industry head on – starting in the Ascent Graduate Management Program with Minor Hotel Group.

As owners and managers of luxury resorts such as Anantara, Avani, Per Aquum and Elewana in breathtaking landscapes such as the desert, city and islands, I believe that it is one of the best companies in which to start my career.

I found this opportunity by attending one of the information sessions organized by the CDIP (Career Development and Industry Placement) office during my year at Les Roches. While most students focused on the big, global brands, I was curious about what other companies did and sat in on Minor Hotel Group’s inaugural information session at our school. Impressed by the company’s growth plans for the next 5 years, I stayed back to meet the Director of Talent Development who later invited me to apply for the program. Together with 6 other unique individuals, we are pioneers of this program and are sent to two different placements in different countries during an 18-month placement.

I’ll start off in September 2014 at Anantara Qasr Al-Sarab desert resort for 6 months before moving to Anantara Riverside Bangkok for the next 12 months. I look forward to sharing my adventures and learning journey with you.

Please feel free to know more about me here on Linkedin

« »