Jezebel Khoo Yin Xue

on January 28 | in | | with No Comments

Jezebel profile

Hi everyone, I am Jezebel from Singapore, the Garden City.

I completed my MBA in Hospitality in December 2015 and have been contributing to the Les Roches Webzine for close to a year! I am glad to have the opportunity to continue sharing my life after my graduation with you, I hope it remains as fun as it was during my time in Les Roches!

I will officially be starting my hospitality career with a resort in Sentosa, Singapore and I am really excited about it! Why do I say starting? Before joining Les Roches, I worked for a Global Private Markets Investment Firm, but after nearly four years in the finance industry, I decided to take on a new challenge and pursue my dream of completing an MBA. As someone who loves travelling, meeting new people and learning about new cultures, I was glad to be part of the MBA in Hospitality program offered by Les Roches. Despite being questioned on the career change by many people, I still do not regret my career change away from the Finance Industry. Life if short! It’s now or never! Do what you love! I’m I right? 😀

Upon completing my MBA last year and like most of my friends, securing a job was at the top of my to-do list. While I was offered a position with a very reputable hotel chain in the Front Office Department, I was more interested to develop my career in Sales and Marketing, having completed my specialization in Marketing. I am glad that my perseverance paid off and I secured a role in the sales and marketing department. I will be starting in April 2016 and I am looking forward to share with you my experience then, so stayed tuned and speak to you soon!

« »