Kaja Sperotti

on January 28 | in | | with No Comments

Kaja Sperotti, Les Roches International School of Hotel Management Bachelor studentHei! Ciao! Hallo!

I am Kaja Sperotti and I am currently on the first semester of my BBA1.

I am half Norwegian and half Italian: I was born in Oslo (Norway) but I spent most of my life in Italy. During my fourth year of high school I decided to spend a year abroad and due to my origins, I chose to move to Norway. Because of the amazing experience comprising cultural diversity, a new language, new people and my amazing hosting family, I decided to complete my studies up in the North. Norwegian is one of the four languages I speak fluently and the next adventure will be learning French here on campus!

This journey gave me the chance to extend my horizons as well as exploring my potentialities and it convinced me even more that I wanted to study in an international environment like Les Roches, to work in a dynamic sector such as hospitality and to have the chance to spend my life doing a job people dream about (including me).

I like to spend my spare time doing different activities: my biggest passion is cooking (and eating, too). I love outdoors sports such as windsurfing and downhill skiing, I have been participating in United Nations Simulations for five years and I am passionate about experiencing and comparing new cultures.

Wisława Szymborska and Pablo Neruda are my two favorite poets and when I am not reading a book, I will probably be in front of my computer editing videos or doing some nerdy stuff.

I can’t wait to write for you guys and…that’s all folks!

« »