Karolina Kasperova

on November 16 | in | | with No Comments

Hello, Ciao, Ahojte, Salut!

I would associate myself as a third-culture kid. I am half Slovak and half Czech, but I have grown up in an international environment since the age of five. I created bonds all around the world with people from all sorts of places. It has taught me a lot about myself and opened my eyes to the world.

How I got here

Myself and my three siblings were privileged enough to grow up travelling the world. My passion for hospitality grew enormously from these amazing experiences. I was already immersed in the hospitality industry thanks to my parents’ work, so going to study the subject became a natural decision. Les Roches became my first choice, and I certainly wouldn’t take it back!

Competitive spirit

I have competed in a range of sports from a very young age, including swimming, basketball, football and volleyball. It has driven me to be a very active person. If I am not behind my books or studying, I love going for runs, playing volleyball or going for walks. Switzerland offers some breathtaking scenery. Other than that, I love taking pictures, editing videos and creating websites.

I am excited to contribute to this platform and if you would like to contact me, feel free to do so on one of my social media platforms.

Instagram
Facebook
Email: kasperova.j.k@gmail.com or karolina.kasperova@lesroches.ch

«