Mathilde Urena

on February 23 | in | | with No Comments

Mathilde Urena_Les Roches International School of Hotel Management alumnaRecent Les Roches graduate (December 2015), now working in Geneva.

Originally from France, I am passionate about sports and travelling.

After internships in luxury hotels in Switzerland and Thailand, part time job during my studies in the retail industry for Louis Vuitton, loads of extra work in big events (Omega, nuit des neiges, etc.) and even experience as a monitor in summer and winter camps for children, there is one thing that remains from all my experiences: the contact with people.

I chose hospitality because it is a chance to work in an international environment, travel for work, discover cultures and possibilities to move across different disciplines within the industry (events, finance, marketing, etc.). I am not sure yet of my long-term career plan but if there is one thing I am sure about, it is that I want to keep on discovering new things, countries and people.

At Les Roches, I was a regular at the Thai boxing classes, the first one on the slopes in the winter season and always in the mood for a run or a hike in the mountains. Part of the entrepreneurship club, with my brother an entrepreneur, I have a real interest for start-up businesses which was the topic of my dissertation and made it a pleasure to write and research.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to the next alumni reunion!

Mathilde

« »