Vicente Concha

on March 24 | in | | with No Comments

My name is Vicente Concha and I’ve just recently joined Les Roches Alumni Network (December 2013). I can only say that being part of this school completely changed my life – for the good. I was born in ’89 and raised in Chile. It’s a great country with majestic geography and a good quality of life.  It’s where I learned the value of family and friends. I believe the Latin culture shaped me in a way that makes it easy for me to communicate and adapt around people from different backgrounds. I’ve always had a passion for football (frustrated dreams anyone?) and it wasn’t until my gap year in Europe in 2009 that I learned the value of cultural diversity and travelling, which is why I made the decision to join Les Roches. My pleasure is to please and what keeps me going is my curiosity for the unknown; I think that the best way to grow as a person is to get out of your comfort zone. After having the great honour of becoming a Student Ambassador, I wanted to keep representing Les Roches after graduating, which is why from March until June 2014 I will be volunteering in Iringa, Tanzania. I’m excited to share my stories with you all, so stay tuned!”

« »