Cultural Night

on November 23 | in Student life | by Pamela Calvas | with 3 Comments

The Cultural Night in Les Roches is one of the most important events of the semester. All of the students become part of this night by participating in the preparations, attending the shows and running the stands areas in the main building. During this night, visitors, alumni and staff get to experience an amazing international ambiance that is created by the efforts of all of the students in all the programs.

During this night, we have two parts. First, there is the show where students perform typical or traditional dances from their home countries. The school encourages the students to make this show the best they can and to rehearse before the final presentation.

This time, we had students from China, Korea, Thailand, Mexico, India and many more who performed for everyone and showed their dancing and entertainment talents.

In the following link I have compiled some of the best bits of the dancing shown of Cultural night:   http://animoto.com/play/gIHHav4swFykaJCFh3F5vg

3 Responses

1. Carina Lau says:

Dear Pamela,
    It is very interesting reading your blog post. I am writing on a paper about different hospitality schools in student’s perception , I am wondering if you could help me out with the section about Les Roches. I will be grateful if you are willing to help out. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you so much.
    Best Regards,
    Carina

2. Laura says:

Hey Pamela 🙂 I was in Les Roches on holidays last year, and i just searched for it and ended up on your blog. I just wanted to say thanks for bringing back all the good memories to me again 🙂